Wednesday, August 20, 2014

GenCon Part 2.... the FIND...

upon wandering the halls of GENCON trying to find goodies to come home with...  I stumbled... or rather... staggered into the Cool Mini Or Not booth. Looking around at all the zombicide product, I noticed several brown boxes that read "promo" on them.  I was told that if I bought $25 worth of product, I could get one promo miniature.  Since I had everything... wait.. not I didn't.  I was still missing Claudia and Ivy from Season one...

I asked if they had them...  They said, "We have these" and handed me a pile of cards.  Season 2 promos from kickstarter... and tucked in the middle.... Ivy and Claudia...  

You could not have seen a person plunk down $50 faster...  but since I I have everything... I didn't get more zombies, or another box set...  I just picked up the paints... perhaps I can start painting them.  Dunno.   but here's the pic of the last two promos I needed.  NOW I have everything  (that's been released)


HOODY HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment